|802.11b Driver for
802.11b Driver for Mac OS X
Download the trial version for free. Register for $19.95.Find out about the new releases by joining our mailing lists.
Support for AppleTalk
Mac OS X 10.1.5 or later
Click here for a list of supported PowerBooks, PCI adapters, and cards.
Installing the Demo Version
1) Download the installer from one of the links below.
2) Run the installer, and reboot.
3) Open the Network System Preference. It should ask you to add a new device, say yes.
4) Open the IOXperts 802.11 System Preference, and configure it for your network.
If you need some extra instructions, download our .pdf file with installation tips.
About Purchasing the Driver
The first time you use the driver, you will see a dialog that allows you to enter a serial number or purchase the driver. Clicking on the "Buy" button will connect you with our integrated purchase system.
Download links (Release version, Mac OS X 10.1.x-10.3.x)
Download links (Release version, Mac OS 10.4.x)
Note on using with Mac OS 10.5.x (Leopard): After a clean install, your computer may not recognize the driver immediately. If that happens, you can open your Network control panel and make some trivial change, such as retyping your network name. Click Apply Now, and your Mac should find the driver.
1) WEP doesn't work on the Intel PRO/Wireless 2011.
|Copyright © 2002-2006 IOXperts. All rights reserved.|